Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's in a name?

Conjuring up a blog title is pretty darned hard. I sat here for a good 30 minutes, staring at my computer screen, and listening to the sound of my computer, (which sounds like a jet plane taking off, due to the amount of pet hair that I am sure has made it's way inside) wondering what the heck I'm going to name this darn blog. And then it hit me. If I'm going to spend my time blogging about my kids, the title better have something to do with them. And since Parker was running around my house yesterday morning, screaming; "Icing on my bacon!!! Icing on my bacon!!!!" I found this title to be the most fitting title I could come up with. This blog is mostly for me to vent, and share. I think my husband gets tired of my "stimulating" conversations about what got shoved down the toilet, and who dared who to eat a someone else's booger. Having an adult conversation becomes challenging when the only people you have to converse with, can't even make it a whole week without wearing their underwear backwards (at least twice) and only want to talk about bakugan, star wars, and ben 10. Happy reading people.



No comments:

Post a Comment